What is an Alberta Approved Family Day Home?
Approved family day homes are private residences offering an approved family day home service that is monitored and supported by a government contracted family day home agency.
In Alberta you will see a smiling red door logo that indicates a private residence that is offering an approved family dayhome service.
The Vegreville & Area Family Day Home Program:
Our Day Home Program is proud to.......
- Recruit, screen and select providers.
- Monitor, support and train providers.
- Manage all administration responsibilities, including collection of fees and paying providers.
- Place children into a home that will meet the needs of parent, child and provider.
- Whenever possible, ensure a system of back-up care.
Our providers are:
Self employed, contracted individuals who have the option to set their own fees
General guide for parents the base fees are as follows:
Full-Time - $600-$650 (month/per child)
Daily Rate - $35-$45 (day/per child
Hourly - $6-$10 (per hour/per child)
This is available for families that require childcare and are meeting the income-dependent requirements. If you are interested in finding out if you qualify, call the Day Home Program for more information. Calls are confidential
Street Address: 5106-48 Ave located in the Parent Link Centre
Mailing Address: Box 640 Vegreville, AB T9C 1R7