The Town of Vegreville hereby invites offers to lease farm lands owned by the Town of Vegreville for a 5 year term as follows:
Part of BLOCK A PLAN 762-0421
Approximately 66 cultivated acres
Proposals shall be prepared and considered in accordance with the following general conditions:
- Proposals will contain the name and address of the proposed tenant(s);
- Proposals will clearly state the gross rent offered, as well as the parcel(s) of land to be leased;
- The Town may, in its complete and unfettered discretion, consider any or all proposals on the basis of criteria other than price and reserves the right to select a proposal and negotiate a binding agreement on the basis of what the Town considers to be in the best interests of the Town;
- Any lease of the lands noted above shall be evidenced by, and completed on, the basis of the Town's standard lease agreement executed by the parties; and
- This is not an invitation for tenders, proposals are not required to be irrevocable, and any proposal submitted shall not bind the parties unless or until the parties negotiate and execute a contract.
- Proposals shall be accepted on or before 2:00 p.m. March 29, 2019.
Please note that lessees will be responsible for all taxes associated with the leased lands, including property taxes. For more information call the Corporate Services Department at 780-632-2606.
A copy of the Town's standard farm lease agreement and map of locations will be available upon request. All proposals and inquiries should be directed to the Town of Vegreville at the following address:
Town of Vegreville
Attn: Paul Casey, CPA, CA - Corporate Services Director
4829 50 Street | Postal Drawer 640
VEGREVILLE, ALBERTA T9C 1R7