Increasing Community Pride
FCSS is proud to contribute to various events for all residents that assist with social connection, group support, personal development, and learning.
As a result of attending these events, residents report that they:
- Are better able to handle whatever comes their way
- Feel they can take steps towards improving their life.
- Feel recognized for what they do for others and the community.
- Can meet new people and maintain relationships with people from the community.
- Have a stronger sense of belonging to the community.
FCSS may be a partner, organizer, or facilitator with the following events:
- Family Day
- Volunteer Appreciation Week
- Bunny Hop
- Reindeer lane
- Seniors’ Week
- Seniors Health & Wellness Day