The Vegreville Regional Airport is located 2 kilometers northeast of Vegreville and is owned and operated by the Town of Vegreville. The airport offers a non-congested, accessible location for general aviation with a 4,000-foot runway, a modern terminal, and is weather-permitting, fully operational, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
|Lot Lease (per m2 annually)||$0.81|
|Commercial Operation Fee in addition to Lot Lease (per m2 annually)||$0.67|
|Temporary Commercial Occupancy Fee (per day)||$130.47|
|Terminal Building Meeting Room Rental (per day)||$65.25|
|Tie Down Parking (per month)||$31.68|
|Unmanned Air Vehicle (UAV) Permit||$57.97|
|Event Fee (upon Council approval) of each event (per event)||$109.27|
- Registered Airport
- 4,000 ft X 100 ft Asphalt Runways 13 & 31
- Elevation 2072' ASL
- Threshold Elevation Runway 13 - 2,069'
- Threshold Elevation Runway 31 - 2,070'
- Identifier CEV3
- Fully operational 24 hours per day, 365 days per year weather permitting
- Modern public terminal with telephone, washrooms, meeting room and wireless internet access
- All aircraft up to 20,000 lbs. (aprox)
- No fees for landing or overnight parking
- GPS approach in CAP
- Annual Parking Fees
- Day/Night VFR and IFR (GPS)
- Tie-down parking
- Private and commercial leasehold lots available.
- Fuel 100L and oil 15-50 available by arrangement with the Vegreville Flying Club (see contact information below)
- Unicom Radio 122.8
- Runway Edge Lighting
- Taxiway Edge Lighting
- 3 Wind Direction Indicators
- Strobe Acquisition Beacon
- PAPI Runway 13 & 31
- Apron Plug-in Pedestals
- AFL Controls with ARCAL
Lowell Starko: 780-632-2931
Phone: 780-632-3439 (24 Hour)
52321 RR 144, located 1 km North of 47 Street on Township Road 524.