Paddle under the Pysanka as you enjoy a leisurely ride around the Elks Pond. Check in at the Visitor Information Centre at Pysanka Park to pay your fee and take advantage of this fun activity! Propelled by human power, you control the speed and fun on the water!
- $5.00 per ride
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Participants must be 18+ OR with a parent/legal guardian
- Life jackets are mandatory (supplied) (*infants must be 20 lbs+)
- NO food and drink are allowed on the boats
- Fishing from boats or off dock is strictly prohibited
- Swimming is not permitted
- Respect other boaters, all wildlife, & offshore fishers
- Guests who appear intoxicated will be denied access
- Only TOWN OWNED PADDLE BOATS ARE PERMITTED
- Ride in a safe and responsible manner
- HAVE FUN!
You are welcome to reserve a time slot in advance. Stop in at the Visitor Information Centre to leave your name and phone number and have fun as you explore Vegreville.