Vegreville Municipal Campground
The Vegreville Municipal Campground is located on Highway 16A, at the east end of Town at the Elks/Kinsmen Park which is home to the World's Largest Pysanka (Easter Egg), a stocked trout pond with fishing for seniors and children and a beautiful playground area. Our Visitor Information Centre is also on-site, where you can visit with our friendly staff and get information about Vegreville and its history and purchase local souvenirs and concession items.
Our campground amenities include:
- 30-amp power and non-powered options
- Picnic tables and gazebos
- Cookhouse. site stoves and firewood
- Hot showers and clean bathrooms
- Sani-station and potable water
- Accessible playground and outdoor exercise equipment
- FREE Borrow-A-Bike or Boat program (paddle boats)
Powered stalls (Sites 1 – 35): $30/night
Non-powered stalls (Sites 36 – 65): $25/night
Firewood bundles: $5/small | $8/large (free with paid site)
Guidelines for Campers
- Reservations can be made in-person, by calling 780-632.6800, by obtaining a self-registration envelope on site, or ONLINE (coming soon).
- Payments can be made by card, cash, or cheque at the Visitor Information Centre or via the drop box on the east side of the building.
- Washrooms will be open to the public during open hours with enhanced cleaning processes in place. Paid campers will receive an afterhours access code. Showers are open.
- Three potable water stations and two dumping stations are available for use at no cost.
- Alcohol and marijuana are only permitted in your own paid site.
- Dogs must always be on a leash.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of everyone using the campground, CN Police advise that anyone crossing the rail lines to access washrooms or other amenities are required to use a designated crossing. Please respect all no trespassing signs and note that CN Rail can fine individuals up to $500 for crossing the tracks.
On season 780-632-6800
Off season 780-632-6403