Vegreville Municipal Campground will be open to the public from May 6 through September 26, 2021.
Our campground offers 30-amp power, free firewood with a paid site, site stoves, water (tap), free shower and bathroom facilities (no showers at present due to COVID). Sites are first come first serve.
Powered stalls: $25/night
Non-powered stalls: $23/night
Firewood bundles: $5/small $8/large
Guidelines for Campers
The following guidelines will be in place until further notice to protect visitors, residents, and staff:
- Whenever possible, contactless reservations are preferred. Campers can call 780-632-6800 for assistance or obtain a self-reservation envelope on-site.
- Washrooms will only be open to the public during open hours, with enhanced cleaning processes in place. No shower facilities will be available until further notice.
- Only self-contained camping is permitted.
- No group camping is allowed until further notice.
- Social gatherings within the campground, such as bonfires, potlucks, and outside visitors, are prohibited.
- Anyone using the water fill station and sani-dump is asked to wash their hands before and after use.
- Any visitors not feeling well are asked to stay home and to replan their visit once recovered.
- To ensure the safety of everyone using the campground, CN Police advise that anyone crossing the rail lines to access washrooms or other amenities are required to use a designated crossing. Please respect all no trespassing signs
To book a campsite or to connect with one of our Visitor Information Centre staff by calling 780-632-6800.