Vegreville Municipal Campground will be open to the public from May 6 through September 26, 2021.
Our campground offers 30-amp power, free firewood with a paid site, site stoves, water (tap), free washroom facilities (showers closed at present). Sites are first come first serve.
Powered stalls (Sites 1 – 35): $25/night
Non-powered stalls (Sites 36 – 65): $23/night
Firewood bundles: $5/small $8/large (free with paid site)
Guidelines for Campers
- Registrations can be made in-person, by calling 780-632.6800, or by obtaining a self-registration envelope on site. Reservations are not currently accepted.
- Payments can be made by card, cash, or cheque at the Visitor Information Centre or via the drop box on the east side of the building.
- Washrooms will be open to the public during open hours with enhanced cleaning processes in place. Paid campers will receive an afterhours access code. No shower facilities are available until further notice.
- Three potable water stations and two dumping stations are available for use at no cost.
- Alcohol and marijuana are only permitted in your own paid site.
- Dogs must always be on a leash.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of everyone using the campground, CN Police advise that anyone crossing the rail lines to access washrooms or other amenities are required to use a designated crossing. Please respect all no trespassing signs and note that CN Rail can fine individuals up to $500 for crossing the tracks.
To book a campsite or to connect with one of our Visitor Information Centre staff by calling 780-632-6800.