Volunteering is a fun and easy way to make a huge impact on our Town. Whether it’s joining one of various boards or committees, protecting our community as a Volunteer Fire Fighter, or supporting our public via social services – there's something for everyone.
Who Can Volunteer?
Depending on the availability and nature of the volunteer opportunity, we accept:
- Individuals of all ages
- Business professionals
- Community groups
- Faith-based groups
- Clubs or friends
Please refer to the volunteer opportunity to see if there are any requirements that apply to the position. Please note, Volunteer Fire Fighters must be over the age of 16.
- Vegreville Economic Development Advisory Board
- Vegreville Tourism Advisory Board
- Vegreville & District Family and Community Support Services Advisory Board
- Town of Vegreville Library Board
- Paid On-Call Firefighter
- Emergency Social Services Volunteer