The following facilities are implementing the Government of Alberta's Restrictions Exemption Program.
Please Note: Effective Monday, November 15, 2021 the Government of Alberta has mandated that patrons entering businesses and venues taking part in the REP will be required to show one of the following:
- Alberta vaccine record with a QR code
- Canadian Armed Forces vaccine record
- First Nations immunization record
- Vaccine records issued by other provinces and territories
- ArriveCan app for international travellers and valid international travel identity document
- Negative privately paid COVID-19 test from within the previous 72 hours
- Valid proof of medical exemption
Find more information on the Government of Alberta's COVID-19 mitigation efforts HERE.
Wally Fedun Arena, Vegreville Aquatic & Fitness Centre, Dance Studio (located in the Vegreville Aquatic & Fitness Centre), Vegreville Multiplex & Vegreville Centennial Library Gymnasium.
- Vaccine eligible adults be it participant, spectator, coach, official, volunteer or otherwise, will require proof of vaccination, proof of vaccine medical exemption or proof of a Government of Alberta approved, privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of entry into the facility.
- Participants in youth sport, aged 12-17 years, are exempt from providing proof of vaccination/negative test, or medical exemption.
- Volunteers/coaches, aged 12-17 years, are exempt from providing proof of vaccination/negative test.
- Officials, aged 12-17 years, are exempt from providing proof of vaccination/negative test.
- Youth, aged 12-17, wishing to participate in other activities other than organized youth-specific sports activities will be required to provide proof of vaccination, negative test, or medical exemption to do so.
- Please Note: Public Swim, Family Swim, Public Skate and Shinny are not considered ‘organized youth-specific sport activities'.
- All spectators, aged 12 years and older, must provide proof of vaccination/negative test, or medial exemption.
- All spectators must continue to wear face masks.
Vegreville Social Centre, Vegreville Event Centre (located within the Vegreville Regional Museum)
- Lease holders of this facility will be held legally responsible to ensure that, as outlined by the Government of Alberta, all vaccine eligible guests attending the event at the Social Centre as organized by the lessee provide either proof of double vaccination, medical exemption or proof of a Government of Alberta approved, privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of entry into the facility.
Town of Vegreville Council Chambers
- All vaccine eligible patrons (those aged 12 years and older) wishing to enter Council Chambers must first provide proof of either full vaccination, medical exemption or proof of an Alberta Government approved, privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of entry into the facility.
- Residents of Vegreville are reminded that all public meetings are, and will continue to be, streamed live, as well as saved for viewing later, on the Town of Vegreville’s YouTube Channel